Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Texas Sunset in Days Past

[knock knock knock] Is this thing on? Yes, once again, life got in the way and I haven't been posting for awhile -- and just when I had thought I was going to be posting somewhat regularly! First one of my kitties got sick and, sadly, passed on a week before Christmas. A couple of other left turns here and there, being busy busy at work, blah blah blah, and before you know it, here we are in February. So let's try again, shall we?

Let's start off the month with a couple of Texas sunset photos from January 2006. The big skies of Texas allow for some really nice sunsets, especially when you get clouds involved. Enjoy!







8 comments:

Kea said...

Stunning photos! I'm looking forward to getting sunrise pictures again, when it's light enough in the mornings before work (I leave the house at 6AM and of course it's dark now).

I post a lot of landscape photos on my Musings on a Small Life site--I'm not a "photographer," not even an amateur one, but my camera is my therapy and one of my Joys, so I do understand!

The Creek Cats said...

Gorgeous!

The Monkeys said...

Really gorgeous sunrise pictures! It's hard for me to imagine January without snow, but it's really nice!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Mishkat said...

These are so pretty - love the colors!

Anonymous said...

They make me feel warm and toasty...these days clouds round here have been boring.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

These are beautiful. We have let mum borrow our blog tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday because last week we had a beautiful sunset after a rainy day. She only managed to get one photo because the battery went flat.

The Island Cats said...

Those are beautiful!!

This template made by and copyright Christine's Blog Templates. (modified by Texas Wildflower)