Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hawaii, Part 2

When I was in Maui in March 2008, they were technically under drought conditions. I don't recall now the severity or length, how little rain they'd had, etc., just that they were (lots of the waterfalls, for instance, were mere trickles or not even flowing). Nevertheless, there were still many spots where the lush tropical flowers were managing to bloom -- perhaps not as profusely as they would under normal conditions, but enough that they didn't seem lacking either.

I thought you might enjoying seeing some, so here are a few photos. I don't know the names, so I'll just present the photos as is; I also only had a couple of individual close-ups, I tend more towards enjoying the overall big splashy color effect than the close-up detail.






















3 comments:

The Monkeys said...

Beautiful pictures! I have always dreamed of visiting Maui (and not just the airport lol).

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Very pretty. I enjoying seeing the world through others pictures.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing them with us. xxxxxxx

This template made by and copyright Christine's Blog Templates. (modified by Texas Wildflower)